Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Spiritual Stones from OoT

So today I had one of those things called a day off, so I'm a slightly happy camper.  I will only bother you few but kind people who follow my blog with 4 patterns today....although I guess I could say six.  3 of the patterns are on one file, making things convenient for everyone involved.  So today I have 2 variations of the Spiritual Stones that have to be obtained in Ocarina of Time.  Those include the Kokiri Emerald, the Goron's Ruby, and the Zora Sapphire.  The original artwork was done by two different people, but I liked them both so I made patterns of both.  As usual, I made the patterns, but not the artwork, so a link to the original artwork can be found on the pattern itself.  I shall post them all at the same time for your viewing pleasure.




Thankfully, they're all fairly small, making them that much faster to stitch.  The first set of stones is from one artist and the second set is from a different artist.  I personally like the second set better, but that's just me.  Hope you enjoy and happy stitching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment