Monday, October 17, 2011

A Different Kind of Character

So I figured that since I'll be working most of the day today, I would post now instead of tomorrow, considering now is the only time I have today to really relax.  So the patterns I'm going to be posting today are Avatar: Last Airbender themed.  Yes, this is another one of my "obsessions".  I don't have nearly as many of these patterns as I do of, say, Zelda or Sailor Moon, though.....as I suddenly realize I've only posted one SM pattern on this blog.  I will remedy that.....later.  I find 4 patterns is enough to work with for a couple days.  So this first one is just of the symbols.  They're colored, which does a nice job in differentiating them.

This next one is a group of sprites of the main characters of the show.  With this pattern, I like the size of the sprites, even though there are a lot of colors to work with.  Of course, not all the sprites have to be done at once, just saying it's a lot of colors.

This next one is of Aang on his air bubble.....thing.  I forget what it's called.  He rides around on it all the time on the show, though, and figured it would be nice to have a pattern of it.....and I was lucky enough to find artwork of it on deviantart, as well.  Yay, me!!

And this last one is of Appa.  Need I say more?

As always, I made the patterns but not the artwork.  A link to the original artwork can be found on the pattern, though.And with that I'm off to have a hectic day of work. Here's to hoping I don't bite somebody's head off (figuratively, of course).  Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment