Tuesday, October 25, 2011

More Zelda Stained Glass and Halloween Patterns

Super busy so I'll keep this somewhat short.  First of all, I understand that this is supposed to be a blog about my stitchings, but I've been so busy lately and I have almost no time management to speak of, so I've really been down on my cross stitching.....although my patterns appear to be going strong.  Anyway,  I posted this first one on spritestitch already, so I thought it wise to post it here, too.  It's a stained glass piece of the main elements of Wind Waker.  Warning: it is HUGE!!!

I would LOVE to see this made one day.  I, personally, don't have the patience or time at these days to do this piece so have at it.  This next one is a stained glass that I should have added to the last bunch of patterns, but I completely forgot that I had it, so here it is now.  It's just a simple triforce piece.

Now on to the Halloween patterns!! This first one is, as the title on the original artwork suggests, sleepy hollow on a muffin.  I was looking muffin artwork and this just seemed perfect.  Again, it's fairly large, but it's really cute.

This next one is a group of cats around a pumpkin, which is absolutely adorable.  I might actually stitch this one....someday. Just not today. I have to work today. Anyway...

This last one is from the same artist as the last piece, and it's of a witch cat, which just screams Halloween.

Well, that's it for today.  I hope you enjoy these as much as I do.  Happy Stitching!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm really impressed with your pattern making skills! I don't know much about Zelda, but that first pattern is awesome :-) . I also really like the Sleepy Hollow and pumpkin kitties one (they're so cute!). I hope you get some time to stitch for yourself soon too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before I saw this site I made the first one as a cross stitch just using the pixel art as a pattern. XP You can see it here: http://springdasie.deviantart.com/art/Wind-Waker-cross-stitch-306644669

    ReplyDelete