Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Stash of Floss and Patterns

So today's posting is mostly about Zelda patterns, but I realized that I haven't posted any finished pieces in a while.....for good reason. I haven't FINISHED any projects lately, what with school and work, I haven't really given myself a chance to sit and do some cross stitching.  Can't really do anything about it except quit something, but I can't because I have to be at school and I have to work to get money, so can't do anything.  So, to replace my lack of stitching projects, I will post a picture of my "stash".

I know it's not as big as some people's, but it's still fairly large...at least in my mind, it is.  I have a whole gallon bag full of floss that isn't numbered that I use for bracelets. I just forgot that I had it and am too lazy to go up and take a picture of it.

Now for patterns.  This pattern is Fall related and I guess can be a continuation of a pattern from my last posting.  As usual, pattern is by me, but the original artwork is not.  A link to the original artwork can be found on the pattern.

These next three patterns are Zelda related. I really tried to see if I could make them fit together in a sort of theme, but it didn't quite work out that way. I got close, but didn't quite happen.  The theme? Popular creatures.  So the first one is Wolf Link.  Pattern by me, original artwork not with a link to it on the pattern.

Isn't it cute? This next one is Epona.  It doesn't look exactly like the video game version, but it's the best I could find.  Pattern by me, original artwork not with link to it on pattern.

This last pattern is the Occarina of Time sprite versions of Zelda and Link, with both young and adult versions....I think.  Could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure that was the point of the original artwork, anyway.  Pattern by me, original artwork not mine with a link to it on the pattern.

Well that's it for now.  Happy stitching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment