Sunday, October 23, 2011

OoT Stained Glass Windows

I have more Zelda related patterns today.  This time they're stained glass windows!! Okay, so you're probably thinking they're all going to be HUGE patterns, right? Well, I was fortunate enough to find images that were relatively small, so yay me, and yay to whomever made the original images. I'm going to follow the same order as I did for the medallions. So without further ado, here is the first stained glass piece:

The Light Sage:

The Forest Sage:

The Fire Sage:

The Water Sage:

The Shadow Sage:

And finally, the Spirit Sage:

As you can see, they are all reasonably sized and can be stitched relatively quickly.  I can't really do anything about the amount of colors, but who cares, right?  So as with all of my patterns, I made them but not the original artwork, so a link to the original artwork can be found on the pattern itself.  Luckily, for this group, the images are all on the same image, so you really only have to look one of them.....if you want to, of course. That's it for today.  Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment