Thursday, October 27, 2011

Pumpkins and a Mask

Since it's so close to Halloween, I'm going to post some pumpkin themed patterns.  I'll also post a mask, which I guess could be a Halloween costume.  This first one is a regular old pumpkin, but it is shrouded in smoke and has a couple candles.

This next one is of a pumpkin that's smiling.  It also has a little bit of candy corn, which is really cute.

This last pumpkin related one is a pumpkin cat similar to that of the witch cat from my last post.

Now for the mask.  It's a bit ornate, but still simple enough to not be overwhelming.

Thankfully, I only had one class today and no work, so I wasn't too stressed today...although I technically have a paper due by midnight.  I'll be fine.  As always, I made the patterns, but not the artwork, with a link to the original on the pattern itself.  Happy stitching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment