Wednesday, October 19, 2011

A Few More Halloween Patterns

So I got a request from someone on deviant art to post more Halloween related patterns, and I'm more than happy to oblige. I don't have too many more of these to post, and I haven't had ANY chance recently to search for pics and make more patterns, so this is what I have left in the Halloween realm for now.  This first one is of a Fall tree.  It's not amazing, but it's about the best I could find on deviant art with the time I had.

This next one is kind of creepy, but interesting in it's own way.  It kind of has a Tim Burton feel to it that is soooo Halloween it's ridiculous, but nice.

Okay, so maybe these aren't so much Halloween as Fall themed, but when I think Fall, I think Halloween.  When it comes to Thanksgiving and Christmas, it's Winter, mostly because where I live and grew up it was more than likely snowing or had snowed recently, which definitely a Winter thing.  This last Fall themed Pattern, then, is of a really pretty leaf that I was sooooo lucky to find.

With the previous mention of a possible early onslaught of snow in my area (not today, but relatively soon) I bring to you a really cute snowflake that I found.  It's super tiny so it could be used as a phone charm...thing easily.  It can be any color, which really convenient if you have a ton of waste DMC laying around.  it may show two colors, but that was mostly because I was being lazy and didn't change the colors around.

Again, as previously mentioned in past posts, these patterns may have been made by me, but the original artwork is NOT mine, but I have posted a link to the original artwork on the pattern for your own perusal.  With that, Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment