Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Blueberry Patch WIP

Remember how I said many posts ago that I made a mistake in counting with one of my pieces and would have to rip it all out and redo it? I decided to just rip out one of the characters and work around the quilts since I really didn't want to do all that work again.  That, and the quilts don't affect anything except one little stitch of the hat of one of the boys, but I figured it was an easy enough fix.  So I started stitching that piece again two days ago, and this is what I've managed to get done in those two days.

I think it's quite a bit, considering that I normally work with 1 color at a time and I've been working with 3 thus far.  Granted, it's so I don't mess up anymore, but I'm sure it'll happen a couple more times before I'm done.  We'll see how it goes.  I might post what progress I make between now and Friday, since I plan to leave Saturday for my sort of vacation out of the state I'm in now.

I'm also in a little bit of a music mood, so I give you two patterns that are musically relevant.

The second patterns came from a Christmas sprite type thing from Dragon Cave's Christmas event, so I'm not sure who to give the credit.  Anyway, with that, I'm done.  Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment