Thursday, March 1, 2012

Long Time, No Post.......Again

So it is March, and I still have no stable job.  I am a sub for the schools in the county that I live in, so that's something, but it has not been happening on a daily basis as I hoped it would be.  Well, maybe not daily, but often enough that I wouldn't have to get a second job else where.  It looks I will have to up my job search, again.

Anyway, apart from the lack of a stable job, I have been keeping busy with gaming, some stitching, and pattern making.  So here are some more patterns from me to keep you busy between now and my next post.  Again, I would LOVE it if I saw more of my finished pieces, but I know, at this moment, it won't be nearly as likely as I thought it would be.  Time will only tell.

Patterns for the day will be....CATS!!! It's been a while since I've had a cat day, so today will be a cat day.






Aren't the cute?!!  I hope you enjoy them!! I swear, next time I post, I will have something finished in terms of actual stitching.  So hope you have a happy month and Happy Stitching!!!

6 comments:

  1. Yay Thank you again for the cats! My Mum loves cats to bits and it is her birthday at the end of the month - am thinking I might do the black and white cats.They are so cute xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello

    Just joined your blog.

    Your cat charts are so sweet! thank you!

    Hope you find a stable job soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Kitties! Is it ok if I take one and tweak it a little? I'm developing a half-cross stitch half-blackwork style and one of your cats would be so puuurrrrfect! (So sorry, just couldn't help myself. ~_^)<-wink

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. go ahead!! i would love to see the finished pattern when it's done.

      Delete
  4. I've awarded you the Liebster Award : )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you!! at first i was confused but then i read your blog and it all makes sense now!! thank you again. oh, and i don't mind that you called me a "gamey geek". i'm quite flattered by it, actually.

      Delete