Monday, March 26, 2012

Apparently I Got My Motivation Back

As the title says, I finally got some of my motivation back for stitching.  The only problem is that now I don't know what to do.  I completed a small project that I started a year ago and completed a slightly larger project that I've already mentioned, to a degree.  Last night I finished the rest of the Sailor Scout Pens; Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, and Saturn, in that order.  The other little project was a sprite couple of Link and Zelda from....I forgot what game exactly, but I'm sure you will know when you see it.  The pens are from Anime Stitchings' collection and the other two can be found somewhere on Sprite Stitch.


For Such little sprites, they sure do have a surprising amount of colors.  Anyway, next up I have a couple of patterns.  Like my last post, they are Easter and Spring related.


The only thing I can think to add at this point is the fact that I was awarded the Liebster Blog Award, again, by The Stitching Reaper, but I think one super long post is enough for this week, don't you think?  Anyway, Happy Stitching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment