Friday, September 16, 2011

Bad News, but a Couple Patterns

So I didn't get the job and my car is leaking oil and it's going to take a lot of money to get fixed. Stupid car. Anyway, despite my troubles, life must go on and when there are stitchers, there are patterns, here is a pattern for you. This first one is quite adorable. The link to the original artwork is on the pattern itself.

This second one second one I'm not as fond of but still find it to have it's own cuteness about it. Again, the link to the original artwork is on the pattern itself.

Yeah, I know, a bit lazy of me not to be all specific and say who made it, but like I said, I'm not in the best of moods and I did take the time to find the original artwork to put onto the pattern. So happy stitching!!

No comments:

Post a Comment