Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Thanksgiving Patterns

I know it's been a while, but I, again, blame my job and school.....and my decreasing amount of focus, lol. Anyway, I have Thanksgiving patterns today!! This is all I have related to it, so please don't ask for more.  As it is, I really had to stretch the imagination to consider these Thanksgiving related.  This first one is a pie....very Thanksgiving-y, I know (sarcasm!! gotta love it).  I think I can get away with saying it's an apple pie, but I'm not quite sure.

This next one is a piece of cherry pie.  That's what Thanksgiving is all about, right? The food?  Oh, that and family and football and....well, you get the point.

Last pie. It's a pumpkin pie!!! Not my favorite pie in the world, but I had to put it up because it's so darn cute!!!

See? It has a FACE!!! That's what makes it cute.  Anyway, this last one is a turkey, which I consider quite scrumptious....

...when it's plucked and cooked in an oven, not like this ^.  However, this one is still kind of cute.  As always, patterns were made by me, but the original artwork is not mine.  A link to the pattern can be found on the pattern.  Happy stitching!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment