Thursday, December 15, 2011

Little Update

I apologize profusely for not posting lately.  It's been my last week of school (ever!!) and I've been busy with so many essays that I barely even want to write this right now.  I just wanted to say that I'm still alive, I've just been busy and distracted by many other things, such as homework and Skyward Sword (I'm almost done with it).  I should be posting more regularly by Saturday or Sunday, depends on my mood, I guess. In the meantime, I am a frequenter at the spritestitch.com forums and there is a challenge being held this month involving mash ups.  I took a little time out of my busy schedule to stitch a little something up for this event.

I'm very happy with it. It's a mash up between the Zelda II game and portal. I have not played either game, although know the gist of them to an extent, which brought me to think of this.  If you want a pattern, ask and you shall receive.  Hope you are all studying very hard if you're a college student and have a Merry Christmas!!! Happy Stitching!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment