Monday, August 22, 2016

Red WIP

So I got accepted into the college I wanted to go to and I will be starting classes in January. I am super excited and super stressed out by it at the same time. A lot of small things have to happen between now and then but I am looking forward to it.  Work has calmed down a touched, but with the season of sales coming up, I am envisioning lots and lots of overtime.

Stitching wise, I've been busy.  I completed the top half of Red and I am in the midst of crocheting gloves for my local renaissance festival. Not exactly sure when I'm going this year, but I'm looking forward to it.  The first photo is a WIP picture I did about a week ago and the bottom is how it looks like now.  All the blank space is ALL beads.  She's going to look absolutely fabulous.



That's all I have for today.  Thanks for reading.  Happy Stitching!!

1 comment:

  1. Red looks amazing! I have the chart but haven't stitched her yet.
    Congratulations on getting into college and on the happy turn your life has taken.
    BTW I've stitched some of your spooky kitties and always credit you as the designer.

    ReplyDelete